加入我們 JOIN US NOW!
Hiring Marketing Manager
[Posted on January 4, 2021]
Foody World is a well-known supermarket offering a full range of grocery products. Since its establishment in 2008, Foody World has dedicated itself to providing its customers with various grocery goods and household goods at competitive prices. Foody World has grown to encompass three supermarkets over the years. We have planned two additional brand-new stores are coming soon in summer 2021, located in Ontario. Foody World Best Living, our exclusive household department store, has been serving the community, neighboring the Foody World supermarket in conjunction with the rapid growth in household goods’ demand among the Scarborough community. Foody World Best Living takes the lead among other supermarkets in household goods. It offers an integrated and wide variety of kitchenware and supplies, bedroom and bathroom textiles, and many kinds of home goods, providing a comprehensive selection for a one-stop everyday shopping destination.
Foody World is currently looking for a Marketing Manager with a Household Goods background to manage marketing operations and promote household merchandise in all of our stores, focusing on expanding our brand awareness in the fast-growing Asian Market. We are located at 8 William Kitchen Road, Unit A, Scarborough, ON M1P 5B7. It is a permanent, full-time position for an annual salary of $83,850 and 37.5 hours per week of work.
- Manage marketing and advertising campaigns, organize marketing projects in the Household Goods sector, direct the collaboration with outside marketing agencies to implement marketing campaigns with a focus on the Asian communities.
- Conduct up-to-date and comprehensive market research with detailed data analysis to determine marketing campaign direction, and plan for areas of improvement.
- Conduct category reviews and planogram planning to assist in household product development and forecast market trend in the Asian communities.
- Develop communication and information strategies with brands and manufacturers, mainly from China, to ensure marketing plans and campaigns are implemented accordingly.
- Use Chinese social media tools such as WeChat and other mainstream media networks to expand Foody World’s brand awareness.
- Oversee the release of regular promotional materials in Chinese format, and evaluate Chinese-language content and posts for social media platforms.
- College diploma or equivalent experience
- At least five years of experience in marketing management in the household goods and consumer products sector
- Extremely familiar with consumption habits and trends in household and consumer goods to an Asia and Chinese demographic
- Strong background in marketing to the Asian and Chinese communities, in particular to the Mandarin-speaking Chinese community
- Excellent Mandarin communication and Chinese copywriting skills
- Able and willing to travel to China for business trips
To apply, please send in your resume to Ryan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org.